jump to search jump to main content

Loan Cancellation/Reduction Request Form

Loan Cancellation/Reduction Request Form (All IU Campuses)


  • For all roles

This form can be used to reduce or cancel a loan once the loan has been applied to the student's account. Users can return Federal Direct Unsubsidized, Federal Direct Subsidized, Federal Direct Graduate PLUS, Federal Direct Parent PLUS and Private Loans. Only the borrower (person who signed the loan promissory note) may use this form to request a change to a loan.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

Resources & Support

Office of the Bursar

User Reviews

No User Reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top