jump to search jump to main content

Sponsor Voucher/Authorization for outside sponsor

(All IU Campuses)


  • For all roles

Sponsored students are those for whom an agency outside the university is paying student fees. To initiate the sponsor process, students (or organizations) must submit a financial voucher and other documentation from the sponsoring agency indicating what portion of tuition and fees should be billed to the sponsoring agency. Additionally, Indiana University will need billing and contact details for the sponsoring agency or entity. To continue with the sponsor authorization process please complete the following form:


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

Resources & Support

Office of the Bursar

User Reviews

No User Reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top