jump to search jump to main content


  • Sign-in Required
  • For Student

If you have completed experiences that were approved and posted to the Experiential & Applied Learning Record (EALR), you will see a link to view an unofficial version of the document in the Student Center. On the My Academics and Grades page, in the Transcripts section, click the link "View My Experiential and Applied Learning Record." You will find this link below "View My Unofficial Transcript." The procedure to request an official version is under development. NOTE: If you have not completed any approved experiences, you will not see the link to "View My Experiential and Applied Learning Record." Contact your campus Registrar's Office with any questions about the record.


Latest release -

No Release notes.

Resources & support

Registrar Offices USSS Student Records

User reviews

No User reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top